STATE and NATIONAL CUPS
END OF GAME:
NEW JERSEY SOCCER ASSOCIATION
TRENTON N.J. 08650
- You MUST make a PAPER REPORT as well as the ONLINE report for every State Cup Game.
- Reports MUST be returned to the NJSA within 24 hours from the end of the game WITH ANY PASSES of the players EJECTED during the game
- AND with the ORIGINAL GAME LINE-UPS presented by BOTH teams.
All NJ State Cups Carlos Pais Tel. (908) 963-4120 (cell)
All USASA National Cups Carlos Pais Tel. (908) 963-4120 (cell)
NJSA's Office FAX Tel. (609) 587-9265
NJ STATE CUPS: Referee Fee Assist. Ref. Fee
NJ MEN OPEN CUP $8200 $50.00
MEN OPEN CUP $90.00 $55.00
WOMEN AMATEUR CUP $74.00 $50.00
MEN OVER-30 CUP $74.00 $50.00
U20/U23 CUPS $74.00 $50.00 (Full games)
$60.00 $40.00 (1 hour games)
Each game shall last twice 45 minutes.
At the end of 90 minutes, if the game still tied, PENALTY KICKS shall be taken according to FIFA rules to determine a winner (on a tryout basis for the 2016/2017 season).
Each game shall last twice 45 minutes.
At the end of 90 minutes, if the score is tied, the game will continue with a MAXIMUM of 2 overtimes of 15 minutes each.
After the 2 overtimes, if the score is still tied, PENALTY KICKS shall be taken according to FIFA rules to determine a winner.
ALL CUPS: Travelling team is allowed 15 minutes.
No grace period for home team of any Cup, but allow finishing preparing the field if necessary, and reporting in your referee report.
ALL CUPS: Each team is allowed up to 18 PLAYERS on the GAME LINE-UP Sheet. If there are more than 18 players on the Game Line-up, YOU must make sure the team scratches any player name over the allowed 18 players.
For NJ STATE CUPS: There will be UNLIMITED substitutions: PLAYERS CAN RE-ENTER the game after being substituted.
For USASA NATIONAL CUPS: 7 substitutions and NO RE-ENTRIES are allowed. Once a player is substituted, he cannot go back into the game.
Substitutions must be made according to FIFA rules:
1. Can be made at ANY STOPPAGE of the game
2. Players must enter the field from the center line AFTER the player being substituted has left the field.
Return passes of the ejected players to the NJSA office:
P.O. Box 9765
TRENTON, NJ 08650
ALL players must have a valid CURRENT SEASON pass.
If a player does NOT have a valid current SEASON STICKER, he shall be allowed to play but the pass must be CONFISCATED and RETURNED to the NJSA for verification. Please note this on your game report.
No player should be allowed to play without a pass UNLESS you are notified directly by the NJSA office, the State Cup Chairman, or his Deputy Commissioner or the NJSA State Registrar.
If a team wishes to check the passes of their opposing team at your presence, you cannot refuse to do so and they shall be notified of any irregularity you find while checking the player passes.
All teams MUST present to you AT LEAST ONE Team Manager pass.
These passes are similar to the Player passes BUT they are on WHITE PAPER with RED INK.
These Officers passes must also be VALIDATED for the Current season.
Just like the players, all Team Officers will be listed on the Game Line-up
Each team must present to you the pass for AT LEAST ONE of those Team Officers. The Team officer MUST BE AT THE GAME.
Please mark on the Line-up, which Officer was present and showed the pass.
A player (that has a Player card) CAN ALSO BE a Team Officer (white card with red ink).
If a team DOES NOT present to you a current Team Officer pass, ALLOW the game to take place, BUT REPORT this in your game report.
1. Line-up must be received BEFORE the game starts: no player other than the ones LISTED shall be allowed to play.
2. As long as the player's name is on the line-up before the game starts, he his allowed to participate in the game even if he shows up late.
3. Signature on the Game line-ups are no longer required.
4. Each participating player shall have a unique shirt number ASSIGNED to him/her
5. If team wishes to check the opposing team's passes, the referee WILL check the passes AT THE PRESENCE of such team's manager or coach.
6. Only the players LISTED on the Official game line-up are allowed to play in the Cup game. So long that a player is not marked as SUSPENDED, so long that the player's name is listed on the Official Game Line-up, he/she is allowed to participate in the game. In this case such player will be allowed to participate provided that he shows some kind of identification (driver's license, passport, etc...)
IF NO IDENTIFICATION IS AVAILABLE, HE SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY.
7. Each team MUST present to the referee a Team Officer card before the start of the game, together with all the player passes of the participating players. You must report if a team does NOT present a Team Officer Card.
8. If for any reason the game is not played because only one team is present, DO NOT COLLECT from the team that is present. Get the names and addresses of all game officials and report in your game report. The Cups Committee will refund the proper amount.
9. BOTH TEAMS will split the cost of the total Referee and Linesmen fees that are ACTUALLY PRESENT at the game.
10. Reports MUST be made within 24 hours from the scheduled game EVEN FOR GAMES NOT PLAYED.
11. You MUST return the Game LINE-UP sheet with your report. You MUST RETURN ALL EJECTED PLAYERS CARD TO THE NJSA c/o CUP ARBITEER, not to the League of affiliation or to the team.
12. Report ALL injuries, no matter how small. You don't have to give a diagnosis of the injury, just tell us that there was an injury and who was hurt.